Saturday, July 19, 2008

Personalized Party Favors and Gifts

I am sucker for all things personalized. Growing up with a name that is a little bit uncommon I could never find anything with my name on it. I am so glad that my daughter is growing up in the age of the Internet and won't have that same problem.

I stumbled upon mybambino and was impressed by their wide selection of personalized items. I really loved their personalized party favor section. They have a variety of favors for every price range and also offer volume discounts. My favorite idea for a first or second party is the personalized sippy cup.
It isn't always easy to find a favor when most of the children at your party will be under three and this fits the bill perfectly.

In addition to favors mybambino offers gifts for children, adults and even pets. They are a great one stop shop for all things personalized!

No comments: