Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Dance baby dance!

I started my daughter in music classes about a month ago and she has been having a blast! Almost every night after dinner she has been asking to "sing" and "dance". I usually turn on the music channels that our cable provides and try to find something suitable. Well that just usually leads to frustration quickly.

To remedy this and make sure we could continue our evening dance parties I went looking for toddler appropriate CDs. I found some great ones at the land of nod and the best thing is they offer free shipping on all CDs for kids .

I am hoping my daughter finds some new favorites to rock out to on these albums!

I also purchased a great little set of instruments for her. It was supposed to be a birthday present but I just couldn't wait to give them to her. So far her favorite is the triangle.

It is so fun to watch Addie develop her love for music. It seems she learns more words to her favorite songs everyday.

If your toddler has a favorite cd or musical toy feel free to share it in the comments section!

No comments: