Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Modern mommy jewelry

I thought the day would never come where I would find mommy jewelry that I would actually want to wear. I love the idea of having a piece of jewelry to remind me of my little one all the time, but the style of these types of pieces usually makes me run in the other direction.

Well that has changed now that I have found BlissLiving . They have a huge selection of mommy jewelry that is simple and modern. My favorite is this two toned necklace

They really do have something for everyone in their wide selection. Now I just need to think of an occasion for my husband to purchase one for me. Mother's day is too far away!

BlissLiving also offers great diaper bags, room decor and unique toys. Currently they offer free shipping on orders of 99 dollars or more with code FreeShip. Make sure to visit BlissLiving soon!

1 comment:

-N said...

They have some really adorable stuff! Thanks for sharing!