Sunday, July 13, 2008

Great new boutique for hand made baby items

A good friend of mine just recently opened a new online store, little love boutique. She has been sewing for years and I am so happy that she has decided to turn her hobby into a business.

I personally cannot get enough of her bows. They are so adorbale and have held up so much better than the other bows I have purchased elsewhere. I love that you can pick corresponding fabrics for the bows.

I also can't wait to purchase one of her adorable tutus for my little girl.
They are just perfect for dress up, birthdays or photo shoots.


In addition to her tutus, and bows she also offers nursing covers and diaper and wipes cases. Everything is hand made and she offers great modern fabric choices.

Make sure to visit little love boutique soon!

No comments: