Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Adorable cupcake party ideas for your little sweetie!

Our cupcake invitation at Addiekate.com has been such a big seller that I thought I would check out what was out there to bring this adorable theme to life.

A friend of mine shared some great photos from her daughter's cupcake first birthday party so I'll start with some of the adorable ideas from her bash.

One of my favorite ideas from her party was the decorate your own cupcake bar. What a great activity that you can set up and guests can do at their leisure. Below is a picture of the bar and one of the finished cupcakes.



What is a first birthday party without a smash cake? This is probably the cutest one I have ever seen





Sur la table offers a great cupcake mold if this scrumptios looking cake has you inspiried.


Once you have slected an invitation your next stop can be celebrate express. They have cupcake party supplies galore! Plates, party favors, hats piñatas, you name it and they probably have it. Their cupcake decorations are available in both a boy and girl color scheme. I would recommend looking into some of their kits such as the
Girl's Lil' Cupcake Birthday Basic Pack




Once you throw your perfect cupcake party you will need to thank your guests right? I was so inspired by all the cupcake cuteness that I created this cupcake thank you card available through my café press shop

There are so many great ideas out there for a fun cupcake themed party! Feel free to share any of yours in the comments section below!

1 comment:

Suzanne Anas Jurich said...

Of course you know I adore this post!!! :)