Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Party Time Tuesday!

I really enjoy seeing the creative ideas my customers incorporate into their children's birthday celebrations so I decided to showcase one party each week. I am hoping this can help inspire others when planning their children's parties.


This weeks party is an adorable animal themed bash for little Nicholas (who is also my Godson). Back when his mom was awaiting his arrival we worked together to create animal themed wall art designs to match her nursery bedding. She decided to incorporate the same patterns and graphics in Nicholas' party, and if I do say so the result was adorable!


First we worked together on a custom double sided invitation..

Next my friend incorporated the graphics into this adorable banner and decorations






Finally the cake (that was to die for by the way)...
It was a great party and everything came together wonderfully! There is nothing better than celebrating a babies first year of life.


I hope you enjoyed these fun ideas! If you would like your own party pictures and invitation showcased on posh parties and products please e-mail me your photos at meredith@addiekate.com . Happy celebrating!

No comments: