Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Party Time Tuesday - Lovely Luau!

This week for Party Time Tuesday I am featuring baby Katelyn's first birthday luau. Katelyn's creative mommy found some adorable fabric that she used as an inspiration for the entire party. I worked with her to create a custom version of our "A year in pictures" invitation design . I have done several different versions of this invitation to incorporate various themes and I always love seeing the progression from birth to one year.



The flowers were also incorporated in this cute banner...

and in the cake too!



Finally, here is the birthday girl in her adorable hand made outfit.
I love the idea of picking a single pattern or fabric swatch and using it as inspiration for the rest of the party. I think Katelyn's mom did a great job of adding a unique twist to a luau party theme.


Have you had a fun birthday party that you want to show off? Send your photos to me at meredith@addiekate.com and we will feature you soon!






No comments: