Friday, July 16, 2010

Introducing Fresh Fridays!

What better way to end the work work week than by showcasing our newest work! Custom design is a huge part of Addie Kate Creations and one of my favorite things to do. I love creating new photo card designs as well as t-shirt designs for our cafe press shop. I can't wait to share what's new with you every week!



This week's feature is our new giraffe big brother/sister shirts . I have been obsessed with giraffes lately as evidenced by the theme of my baby girls birthday party and all the giraffe designs I have been creating for AddieKate.com . That obsession naturally lead to new t-shirt designs.


Both the big brother/ big sister and little brother/ little sister shirts can also be customized with your child's name. Just send me an e-mail with the name at meredith@addiekate.com and I will add it to the shop. Have any design ideas you would like to see added to our shop? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments: