Monday, August 11, 2008

Throw a fun Mod Monkey party!

The two monkey invitations I offer at Addie Kate creations have been so popular I decided to explore this fun theme a little more. I was curious what type of party supplies were available for a monkey theme that were modern and fun instead of cartoon like.

Well Birthday Express came through again with their mod monkey decorations.


I love how simple and modern these monkey decorations are. The blue and yellow color scheme is fresh and fun. It would be fairly easy to put together a great party using the mod monkey tableware as inspiration. A few balloons and bright colored table clothes would pull together the mod monkey theme nicely. They even offer a kit to include all your supplies to get you started. Check out the
Mod Monkey 1st Deluxe Pack for 8
or purchase just what you need individually.

I was so inspired by the fun yellow and blue polka dots that I decided to create a new modern monkey photo invitation for my gallery at Addie Kate Creations.

If you are in the process of planning a birthday party for your little monkey make sure to consider this fun theme and check out Birthday Express
.

No comments: