Sunday, August 3, 2008

Great site for travel products

We are planning a trip in October that involves a long plane ride with at least one layover. Now that my daughter is an active toddler traveling with her is a whole different ball game than when she was a baby. I have decided to start my research (and shopping!) a little early so that we can plan a smooth trip.

I found this great site My Traveling Buddy that specializes in products designed to make traveling with children easier.

My plan is to purchase the Gogo Kidz Travelmate which allows you to use your car seat as a stroller.

I also plan on purchasing some of the great toys on their site that are designed to keep toddlers occupied at the airport. I really like the Doodle Board and the Melissa & Doug Magnetic Pattern Block Set
.

From past trips I have learned that a few new age appropriate toys can go a long way when trying to make a trip with a toddler easier.

Whether you are traveling with an infant or a toddler My Traveling Buddy is a great resource for all your traveling necessities.

No comments: