Monday, October 4, 2010

New Holiday Card Designs!

It still feels like summer in my neck of the woods but that hasn't stopped me from preparing eight new designs for the holiday card gallery at Addie Kate Creations. I am really excited about how they turned out this year. I tried to include several options for multiple photos as well as cards that feature one large photo. Here is what I came up with...









I seem to be a little hooked on the black and green combo this year. I really like the modern feel that color combination gives to more classic designs.

I hope you like this years new holiday card choices! As always we can customize any card with your choice of colors and text. If you need a Hanukkah card or a New Years card any of our designs can be easily adapted. We can also customize our holiday designs as a holiday birth announcement. Make sure to check out all of our holiday card designs here!

No comments: