Friday, August 6, 2010

Fresh Fridays- New Halloween Card Designs!

It is still hot and toasty in most parts of the country still, but that doesn't stop me from thinking about Halloween! I decided to add a few new designs to our Halloween photo card gallery this year. I created this cute owl graphic last year and he showed up on a few of the new designs.



I also created this design featuring a simple black cat and a funky color scheme. I love the purple, white, green and black combo for Halloween and may have to come up with more designs in this color scheme.
The last new design I added is a simple design meant to show off two big photos. Perfect if you have two little ones!

I hope you like this years new designs. You can check out all of our Halloween photo cards at AddieKate.com!

1 comment:

Suzanne Anas Jurich said...

These are great!!!...I especially love the purple, green, white, and black one!!