Sunday, March 21, 2010

Back to blogging

One of my business goals this year was to get back to blogging on a regular basis. Well here we are, in the second half of March and I have yet to publish a new post. As of today I am hoping to change that.

The last few months I have been busy creating new custom designed photo cards for Addie Kate Creations. I can't wait to show them off along with the fun birthday party themes they were inspired by. I have also done several other design projects this year such as logos, business identity packages and even some nursery wall art. In the next months I plan on posting a few times a week and sharing these ideas with you. I also am planning on posting some work at home tips that I hope other small business owners can find helpful.

So stay tuned for a new and improved version of Posh Parties and Products!

No comments: