Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Great toddler Christmas Gift Idea

Holiday shopping is in full swing at my house and of course my daughter is my favorite person to shop for. I found this great arts and crafts table from eBeanStalk.com that I love.


It has a spot to roll butcher paper out as well as several cups to hold crayons, markers and more. The surface of the table is also a chalk board.

I think this is a gift that will last for years to come.

eBeanStalk.com is a great spot for many unique toys. They are also offering free shipping on orders of 65 dollars or more with code FreeShip$65. Check them out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My first visit to your blog and I see something my son desperately needs!!!!!! I love the table!
Thanks for sharing!

Michelle
http://www.everydaycelebrating.com